- Student Welcome Pack. A carry folder including brochures about Cyprus in English, notebook, pen etc.
- Computerised placement test on first day of attendance to determine appropriate starting level for each student.
- Intensive tuition in general English > Four, 45-minute sessions each day, five days a week (a total of forty lessons/thirty hours of tuition).
- All learning materials including audio-visual resources and specially produced booklets based on recognized textbook materials.
- Small groups of no more than 16 students.
- All groups taught by qualified English mother-tongue teachers.
- All four language skills – Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening covered in a balanced curriculum.
- Final computerized test to determine progress made.
- Final Certificate confirming attendance at lessons and ability level attained. This confirmation of 30 hours attendance at an EU licensed school will count, in some countries, towards students’ final school grade.
- Specialized teaching rooms.
- Audio-Visual facilities in all rooms.
- Interactive whiteboards.
- Cafeteria available during breaks.
- Use of computer lab. Internet access for students (monitored).
- Use of school’s sports facilities – volleyball and basketball courts, Astroturf mini-football pitch.
- Screening room for showing of films. > Air-conditioning in all areas of the school.
- Changing daily menu: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Special dietary needs catered for.
- Full-Board accommodation at Xenion Boarding House.
- Shared rooms for three or four students.
- Single rooms for accompanying teachers.
- New, fully air-conditioned buses.
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- All transport for included excursions.
- Limassol and Paphos (Kourion Ancient Theatre & Archaeological Site, Tombs of the Kings, Mosaics, Paphos Medieval Castle, Paphos Harbour, Kings of Avenue Shopping Mall)
- A day out at Waterworld - Europe's biggest themed Waterpark
- Paralimni/Protaras Area and Shopping - Fig Tree Bay
- Ayia Napa Medieval Monastery, Harbour and Thalassa Municipal Museum – Nissi Beach
- Cape Greco National Forest Park and surrounding area – Konnos Bay
- Deryneia Folkloric Museum & Museum for Traditional Professions, Cultural Centre of Occupied Famagusta
All excursions will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
Night out in Protaras or Ayia Napa
Cyprus Traditional Night